Monday, April 28, 2014

Cabo San Lucas

It had a long time since I visited Cabo San Lucas so I was looking forward to spending a long weekend there. Cabo is located on the Southern most tip of the Baja peninsula.  I was there for work, a sales incentive, so our company booked us at the Pueblo Bonito Pacifica which was a lovely adult-only resort. It was pretty tucked away and had a private beach although the water was too rough so we were not allowed to go in. The last time I stayed in Cabo, I stayed at the One and Only Palmilla. That resort is very tropical with tons of plants, trees and flowers. The Pueblo Bonito resort was more desert than tropical but still a very nice place to relax. 

View from my room.
 Around the resort.

It was amazing how high the waves came in and broke right where you would enter into the ocean.
 By car, it only took about 15 minutes to get to the marina and Marina Boulevard where a lot of the main restaurants and bar are located. Of course, no trip to Cabo is complete without visiting a few of their popular establishments.
Highly recommend visiting Cabo San Lucas and look forward to going back!
Post a Comment
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips
Blogging tips